Good morning ,
I have been working with a module (sample that you Sodaq send us in 2015) sending the below commands all woks fine I can send lots of data to our server.
Recently we bought some modules (hardware rev 7b, software Revision of the SIM800H Revision:1309B10SIM800H32) and they did not work with the same firmware, when I send CIPSTART … I get CONNECT but the server doesn´t show the new connection and in few seconds I got CLOSED by the UART of the GPRSBee. Thanks.
We have tested TCP connection with GPRSBee module, hardware rev 7b, software Revision of the SIM800H Revision:1309B10SIM800H32. In our case it works correctly, with no issues, and messages sent successfully.
- please verify IP address/port of your service (for example via telnet on your local machine)
- check signal quality, command AT+CSQ: or should not be 99
- check network registration status, command AT+CREG?: should be 5
- check attach status, command AT+CGATT?: should be 1
- use AT+CIPMODE=1, set your APN, exec commands AT+CIICR and AT+CIFSR - you should see local IP address
- connect to your service, command AT+CIPSTART=“TCP”,“your ip”,“your port”
- put data (no echo), end with +++ - you will see response OK
- close TCP with AT+CIPSHUT - you should see response SHUT OK
- done, message should be sent successfully
Please see log following:
13:41:38.611 -> ATI
13:41:38.611 -> SIM800 R13.08
13:41:38.611 -> OK
13:42:07.128 -> AT+GMR
13:42:07.128 -> Revision:1309B10SIM800H32
13:42:07.128 -> OK
13:42:19.156 -> AT+CSQ
13:42:19.156 -> +CSQ: 15,0
13:42:19.156 -> OK
13:42:26.963 -> AT+CREG?
13:42:26.963 -> +CREG: 0,5
13:42:26.963 -> OK
13:42:42.146 -> AT+CGATT?
13:42:42.146 -> +CGATT: 1
13:42:42.146 -> OK
13:42:56.423 -> AT+CIPMODE=1
13:42:56.456 -> OK
13:43:08.551 -> AT+CSTT="data.mono"
^^^ here should be your APN
13:43:08.551 -> OK
13:43:14.399 -> AT+CIICR
13:43:15.296 -> OK
13:43:22.904 -> AT+CIFSR
13:43:22.904 -> XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
^^^ here is local IP address
13:43:48.546 -> AT+CIPSTART="TCP","YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY",NNNN
^^^ here should be IP address and port of your service
13:43:48.546 -> OK
13:43:49.244 -> CONNECT
^^^ here we put some data and end with +++, no echo - you cannot see input data, it is correct
13:44:00.836 -> OK
13:44:13.119 -> AT+CIPSHUT
13:44:17.472 -> SHUT OK
^^^ after it data sent successfully