Libraries used in "sodaq_nb-iot_all_sensors"

Hi, as lucky owner of a brand new NB-IoT Shield deluxe (mounted on a ArduinoLeonardo)
I´m still wating for a sim card working in my area (Austria). In the meantime - as a newbee in IoT
I´m trying to get familiar with all the stuff… I´m already able to communicate with the shield (sending AT commands, receiving response codes). What I´m now looking for is a way to gather sensor data from the board and transfer them to the host (via serial)… Has anyone a “simple” example for this job and more imortant, can anyone tell me how to get all the required libraries for this? It seems to me that using the Arduino IDE/Library Manager only a subset of libraries is accessible…
Thank you in advance, Ernest

We are working to push all examples to the library manager of Arduino.
In the mean time you can download examples here:
https://github.com/janvl1234/Sodaq_NBIoT_examples

In the folder “Sensors” you can find the simple examples.

Regards,
Jan

thank´s a lot…
…in the meantime I got all sensors online (beside some trouble with acurracy ;-)…
including a dust sensor (GP2Y1010AU0F) and GPS fixing (at least outside a building :wink: working fine

BUT… I provisionallPreformatted texty can´t complete the last task.in the queue … conecting to the network…
I got a SIM from t-mobile.at with instructions how to connect properly…

AT+CFUN=1
// set band, APN & URCs
// manual operator selection
AT+COPS=1,2,“23203”
AT+CFUN?
AT+QNWINFO
+QNWINFO: “EDGE”,“23203”,“GSM 1800”,602
OK
AT+CGATT? // wait for „+CGATT:1“
AT+QSPN
+QSPN: “T-Mobile A”,“TMA”,"",0,“23203”
OK
at+cgdcont?
+CGDCONT: 1,“IPV4V6”,"",“0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0”,0,0,0,0
OK
AT+CGDCONT=1,“IP”,“m2m.nbiot.t-mobile.at”
OK
at+cgdcont?
+CGDCONT: 1,“IP”,“m2m.nbiot.t-mobile.at”,“0.0.0.0”,0,0,0,0
OK
// enable network registration
AT+CEREG=2
AT+CFUN=1
AT+COPS=1,2,“23203”
// Send/Receive UDP data

When reading the manual (http://support.sodaq.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SARA-N2_ATCommandsManual_UBX-16014887.pdf), there was no hint concerning AT+Qxxxx params!

Have you any idea how to cope with that…?
Thank you in advance,
ernst