Dear Sodaq Forum
I’m from Japan.
[ Issue ]
I’m trying to connect the cow tracker v2 to TTN because I got this device a couple of weeks ago.
Unfortunately, the node could be NOT connected to TTN.
[ Background / What I did ]
- I saw / checked some related posts here, github pages, SODAQ Support pages.
- I connect this node via USB(serial) by “screen” command. I could see the messages via the terminal.
- Based on the node information, I registered this node on TTN.
- The tracker firmware version was old. It’s 1.1.0. So I updated the latest one based on the github page. Now the latest one is 6.0.0.
- After the update, this node is not yet connected to TTN.
- I found I should need to apply AS923 firmware to this node. Base on the githab page,
[ Question ]
Q1. How do I install the latest tracker application with AS923 firmware?
Q2. How can I confirm what frequency plan is applied on the board?
[ My environment ]
- Mac OS Catalina 10.15.17
- Arduino IDE 1.8.14
- Cow Tracker v2 ( SODAQ One V3)
- TTN: The Things Stack V3 community edition
Hope someone give me supports.
Thanks in advance