Autonomo with neopixel library

Hi,

I was just test a bit the board and i realize it make several error if i try tu upload an adafruit neopixel example or faste led example.
It says to me that the heart have to be updated, is it the cause of the error ?

I try a blink example and the sd card autonomo example and it works great in both cases.
I use ARDUINO IDE 1.7

Do you have an idea ?

Here is what the log says :

Attention: platform.txt du cœur ‘SODAQ SAMD (32-bits ARM Cortex-M0+) Boards’ contiens recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} “{build.path}/{archive_file}” “{object_file}” dépassé, converti automatiquement en recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} “{archive_file_path}” “{object_file}”. La mise a niveau de ce cœur est conseillée.
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp: In member function ‘void Adafruit_NeoPixel::show()’:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1038:3: error: ‘Pio’ was not declared in this scope
Pio *port;
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1038:19: error: ‘port’ was not declared in this scope
Pio *port;
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1042:29: error: ‘pmc_set_writeprotect’ was not declared in this scope
pmc_set_writeprotect(false);
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1043:43: error: ‘pmc_enable_periph_clk’ was not declared in this scope
pmc_enable_periph_clk((uint32_t)TC3_IRQn);
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1044:16: error: ‘TC1’ was not declared in this scope
TC_Configure(TC1, 0,
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1045:5: error: ‘TC_CMR_WAVE’ was not declared in this scope
TC_CMR_WAVE | TC_CMR_WAVSEL_UP | TC_CMR_TCCLKS_TIMER_CLOCK1);
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1045:19: error: ‘TC_CMR_WAVSEL_UP’ was not declared in this scope
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1045:38: error: ‘TC_CMR_TCCLKS_TIMER_CLOCK1’ was not declared in this scope
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1045:64: error: ‘TC_Configure’ was not declared in this scope
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1046:18: error: ‘TC_Start’ was not declared in this scope
TC_Start(TC1, 0);
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1049:38: error: ‘const PinDescription’ has no member named ‘pPort’
port = g_APinDescription[pin].pPort; // declarations above. Want to
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1077:18: error: ‘TC_CCR_CLKEN’ was not declared in this scope
*timeReset = TC_CCR_CLKEN | TC_CCR_SWTRG;
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1077:33: error: ‘TC_CCR_SWTRG’ was not declared in this scope
*timeReset = TC_CCR_CLKEN | TC_CCR_SWTRG;
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Adafruit_NeoPixel/Adafruit_NeoPixel.cpp:1087:17: error: ‘TC_Stop’ was not declared in this scope
TC_Stop(TC1, 0);
^
exit status 1
Erreur lors de la compilation.

Can you try using the Arduino IDE from arduino.cc. The latest version appears to be 1.6.7.
The 1.7.X versions are from arduino.org and may have some compatibility issues.

Looking at the specific library. Much of the code works at a very low level. It does have a conditional for the Arduino Zero, but it checks against the specific pin package SAMD21G18A. The Autonomo uses the SAMD21J18 package with 64 pins. There may be compatibility issues with this library, between the Zero and the Autonomo.

Because it is not detecting the Zero board, the library code defaults to code for the DUE board. This is creating the errors listed above.